These are the most popular questions
1. What time is the check-in?
Check-in is after 1 p.m. Let us know your time of arrival if you plan to arrive earlier. We will do our best to make the apartment available for you.
2. What time is departure?
Check-out is before 10 a.m. If you plan a late check-out, let us know the time of your departure and we will do our best to meet your needs.
3. What languages are spoken?
4. What are the appliances in the two bathrooms?
Bathroom n.1 is equipped with hairdryer, closet for towels, hand soap.
Bathroom n. 2 is equipped with hairdryer, closet for towels, hand soap.
5. Are there any bedrooms for the disabled?
6. What will I find in the apartment??
The apartment is equipped with tea or coffee making machine, kettle, teacups, saucers, coffee cups, teabags, coffee, milk and sugar.
7. How far is the port from the apartment?
The main port is about 300 meters away.
8. How far is the beach in Canneto?
4 kilometers by car/bus from the apartment.
9. What are the main festivities?
Good Friday, Easter Sunday, St. Bartholomew’s Day (patron saint of the island) on 24th August.
10. What excursions do you recommend?
A visit to Panarea and Stromboli, a boat trip to the beach of Valle Muria on the western coast of the island.
11. Are there any supermarkets, restaurants, bars nearby?
They are all within 100 meters.
12. Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept all the main credit cards.
13. Are pets welcome?
We allow small pets.
We are more than happy to answer